Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why Do I Like Zombies? What's Up With My Blog Title?

Well, I grew up watching scary movies with my daddy. Basically, since I was born. I've watched people get split in half, eaten by huge beetles, and thrown around by a guy with a metal pyramid for a head.
This and much more. This is also were I get my sick since of humor (I normally don't show that in school, so you're safe.) which I share with my daddy too. I still love scary movies especially ones that have zombies in them.
      My love for zombies started when I was really young. The thought of humans not being able to control themselves when they are exposed to the smell of flesh is scary, but it always had me fascinated. And did you know that zombies are not controlled by there own thoughts? There brains are sort of hacked by a virus that tells them to feed, stay alive, and spread the virus. And they won't stop until they do!
     Zombie games are the best games in the world! Even though I have to shoot the one thing that i adore, they still are fun. I really enjoy them. But it's hard to explain why a 'girly-girl' likes that type of stuff.
     On to where my blog got it's name from. A couple of weeks ago, my sister/twin introduced me to a name thing that her and her friends thought up randomly. I was interested so I listened, and here's how it works; You take the first letter of your name, and think of a guys name that starts with the same letter. Mine happened to be Andy( ;. I also liked zombies so we turned regular old Andy into AndyTheZombehh! And now that's what they call me.
     Next to drawing, and singing/music, there comes zombies. And zombies will always be one of my favorite flesh eating organisms!


This is a drawing of a Zombie I drew( ; It's not exactly done. But I hope you enjoy!

2 comments: