Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Don't Be Scared. Hold My Hand - Poem

Little baby you've been born.
I see your twinkling eyes I've longed to stare into.
My little sister.

Little baby, this world is so cold.
There's heart break and lies but little baby I know you'll be bold.
Don't be scared Hun, don't cry.
Because Ima' tell you the truth
Little baby I won't lie.
No.. I won't lie to you.

When you see Big Sissy cryin',
don't be scared.
It's when you, when a tear kisses your soft cheek
that I will be there every minute, second, day, night and week.
I'm your guardian angel even when I'm alive
I'll be your teacher to help and teach.
To make you strive little baby

I will be here for you
I don't care if my body is damaged and my bones get weak
I will fight for you little baby
And help you reach the dreams you seek.

This world is cold little baby
And I know you'll be bold
But Amorah
You'll eventually sink in the quick sand
But don't be scared little sis'
Hold my hand.

- To Amorah Alexandria
From your Big Sis', Alycia
Ti amo bambina. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment