Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Music is my Life♪ - Poem

Music

I don’t need no drugs
I don’t need no high
Because I got music

I don’t need no friends
I don’t need no body's presence
Because I got music

I don’t care about war
I don’t care about dropped bombs
Because I get to listen to dropped Beats

Turn up the amps
Give me a mic
Let my vocals fill your head

From Mozart to Weezy
From Beethoven to Breezy
I like them all

Black Veil Brides
on the tides with a glass of Kool-Aid
With the melodies up to max

I’ll dance till i break
I won’t stop
I love music

It’s my Life
It’s everything
And even when I’m dead
I’ll still have them headphones blasting
 <3

18 comments:

  1. Thats really good girl your a great writer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really good lyrics. how did you feel when you were writing this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem i could tell it came from your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good song that's how i feel about music

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish u would have sung it it would have been better

    ReplyDelete
  6. What made you write about music ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who did you feel when you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. gooooooooooooood joooooob ooooooooh rriiiiiiigght

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was a well thought out song it must have taken forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a deep poem! i like how you compared two different artist that write two different types of music! this was neat! i love it! and i think should post it on facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet that would make a great song

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was really good. But you know, It's black.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the line where you said: From Mozart to Weezy
    From Beethoven to Breezy

    Cool how you are interested in such a wide variety of music. Great poem...you totally should have sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the part about the drugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Was Great!! Sometimes i like the poems that dont rhyme (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Niccceeeee!!!! Leacie!! I loved it so much, I agree with some people that you should have sung it to the class. But I will not hear it then cause im not in your class :'C!!! BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU NEEEED ME AS A FRIEND ! SHUMMEEE -.-

    ReplyDelete