Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Extra Story : The Day My Brother Was a Stunt Man

I was living in the Royal Oaks Gardens when I was about 8 or 9. And this is where this story took place. Apartment 1718 on Third Court.

My little brother loved his Big Wheel ! Ever since he received it from "Santa Clause" , he acted like he was the man of the house . It was a bright blue , and neon orange that lit up anything near it . He would ride it down the street , over the speed bumps , and around the corner . He even rode it in the house . 

Anyway back to my story . My momma , brother , and I where sitting in the living room watching T.v . Then my brother had the urge to ride his Big Wheel , but it was raining outside . So he decided to ride it in the house . He rode in the kitchen , on the carpet and around the T.v until a weird smile appeared on his face . I knew he was about to do something crazy then .

Whoosh ! He rode so fast to that couch I thought he was going to tip over ! He kept running into the couch . I thought he was just being stupid , but once he got the one big wheel on the couch I knew what he was trying to do . He was trying to pop a wheelie .

He flipped over , and the Big Wheel followed him down . At the moment I thought it was funny . Even my momma laughed at him . But I was laughing so hard I thought I might die ! My brother started laughing too , but then I saw that one shiny tear about to trickle down his chubby cheeks .

Awwwwe ! Poor Roderick ! " , I said with great exaggeration .

He started fake crying all because I was babying him . I was chuckling under my breath still . Thinking to myself , I was wondering why in the name of fudge he wanted to pop a wheelie in the first place .

But I remembered that brothers will be brothers . And a sometimes they tend to be dare devils too !

4 comments:

  1. hahah rodtrick is so funny this is a cool story tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Kyla , and ikr he something else .

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol why the fudge did u say y the fudge lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love the part about brothers being devils that you wrote at the end. I bet my sister would say the same things about me when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete