Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Best Friend Tony ( :

My best friend's name is Tony. Tony, and I have been best friends for 2-3. We met through my cousin which is his friend also. As soon as we talked, I knew we would be the best of friends!
   We are always on the phone talking to each other now. We have conversations about the silliest things! And we also occasionally talk about life situations. He's a big help when it come to that. No matter what it's about I can always come to Tony! .
   TonyBear (that's what I call him) is like a big brother to me almost. He's one of the few people I can trust. He's always there for me when I need him and I will always be there for him too. When I cry Tony is there, when I'm just sad Tony is there. When I need help, Tony is there! It's the same for him too. Without em' I don't know what I would do with myself. He puts me back on track and straightens me out when I need it!
I believe that I have made the best choice in the world to be friends with TonyBear. I love my Bestie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment