Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Every Body ( ;

I love all of you in the world , expecially my someone( ; ..
Anywaaaaaay , how are y'all ?
Good Morning , good day , Good Morning ... I would like to talk to you all about ... something .
- Haha I'm so random .
Did you know , that one time I drank 4 Monsters within 5 minutes ?
.. see what had happen was , I was thirsty and there was nothing but water . Obviously I didnt choose water ... soI walked to the store or whatever . And bought a case of Monsters , and drank 4 ... Yeah I was hyper.
I get hyper quickly ..
I have ADD
Wanna talk about cupcakes ? pickles ? God Zilla ? Galaxies ?
Have y'all seen the Vow yet ? Me neither ...
I like Chucks ... they are awesome shoes ..
Speaking of God Zilla .. I saw this person ... that looked just like another person witha God Zilla shirt ( :
- Ha ! Y'all thought I was gonna say that the person looked like God Zilla .. Y'all have evil minds ) :
My fav bands and groups are - BVB , Asking Alexandria ... um BOTDF , Bullet For My Valentine ..
And many more ..
I can count to 10 <3

- This is what ADD does to my mind ... A bunch of random thoughts that distract me in mid sente ..
I want a orange , there my fav fruit ( :

1 comment:

  1. Laughed out loud reading this, Alycia! At first, I thought you were just being sloppy, but as I read, and reread, I saw some pretty creative moves you made as a writer. Thanks for letting us in your mind :)

    ReplyDelete